|Content||Vitamins D3 and K2 are both fat-soluble vitamins with similar structures that provide many various benefits to the body. However, when combined, these forms of the two vitamins focus mainly on helping to improve both bone health and cardiovascular health. The synergistic relationship helps to properly utilize calcium within the body, from the absorption to the binding of calcium to bones. Vitamin D3 plays a main role in regulating calcium metabolism by increasing intestinal calcium absorption. Vitamin K2 is essential for binding newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. Studies have shown that vitamin K2 is the more bioavailable form of the nutrient and influences bone building more powerfully than K1. The mechanism of action of Vitamins D3 and K2 not only enhances bone strength and structure but also helps to improve cardiovascular health by removing excess calcium from the bloodstream, limiting the chance of arteriosclerosis.†
- Contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D, and sourced from lanolin (vegetarian source).
- Contains Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), a soy-free form of Vitamin K2 that is sourced from chickpeas.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Free of the major food allergens – No Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, & Peanuts.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 support bone mineralization and lower fracture risk.†
- Vitamins D3 and K2 play a key role in supporting the cardiovascular system as well as blood sugar balance already within normal levels.†
- Vitamin K2 provides critical cardiovascular protection by helping to activate matrix
- GLA protein (MGP), an inhibitor of circulatory calcification.†
- Studies have shown that both Vitamins D3 and K2 are associated with a stronger immune function and help to balance the inflammatory response.†
- Vitamins D3 and K2 help to activate the carboxylation of osteocalcin, which properly supports a strong protein matrix for bone mineralization.†
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.†
- Supports the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†
|What if you could bottle sunlight and all the health benefits that come from healthy sun exposure? KHV HEALTH Vitamin D3 and K2 is the perfect coupling of Vitamin D3 — a master-nutrient required for hundreds of bodily functions — together with Vitamin K2, it’s a perfect match. Together they ensure that calcium is not just properly absorbed, but delivered where it needs to go. We’ve sourced our D3 from lanolin, and our K2 from natto (a traditional Japanese fermented food) to bring you this powerful bone, immune system, and cardiovascular health supplement. HALAL/VEGETARIAN FORMULA.||As coenzymes (helping enzymes carry out chemical reactions), B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters, and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle, and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble, and therefore not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intake of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our B-Complex 100 provides high amounts of essential B-Complex vitamins.
- B-Complex 100 provides a high-potency, full-spectrum B-vitamin supplement which helps support many different biochemical and physiological processes.†
- Reliance’s B-complex contains USP-Grade nutrients and therefore meets strict standards for purity and potency.
- Vegetarian formula.
- Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.†
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, including homocysteine, which, when elevated, may increase one’s risk for heart disease.†
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism, and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.†
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose, and assists in cellular energy production.†
- Choline is needed to help support the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and serves as an important cofactor in healthy liver detoxification processes.†
- Inositol serves as a signaling molecule helping to “direct” cellular function, while PABA serves as a component of folic acid.†
|Vitamin B12 is a member of the B-complex family of water-soluble vitamins. Vitamin B12 has numerous functions in the body including, stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function and the metabolism of homocysteine.† Low levels of vitamin B12 are often seen in vegetarians, as plant foods lack vitamin B12, and also in elderly people as their ability to absorb B12 from food is limited. The absorption of B12 requires a protein called intrinsic factor which is secreted by cells in the stomach. Elderly people secrete less intrinsic factor and therefore absorb less vitamin B12. Consuming a sublingual B12 lozenge helps avoid any problems with absorption as it is dissolved in the mouth, and the B12 is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This helps provide significant amounts of B12 without concern for GI absorption.
- Contains 1,000mcg of B12 as cyanocobalamin.
- The formula also contains 400mcg of folic acid and 300mcg of biotin.
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue.
- Great tasting cherry flavor.
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin is converted in the body to the active coenzyme forms methylcobalamin or adenosylcobalamin.†
- B12 and folic acid help convert homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels.†
- B12 helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- B12 is essential for the production of normal, healthy myelin; the fatty layer of insulation that protects the nervous system and supports its function.†
- Biotin along with B12 helps support fatty acid, amino acid, and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are required for healthy red blood cell production via normal DNA synthesis. Red blood cells are essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.†
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and which aids in B12 absorption.†
- Ideal for vegans, vegetarians, and elderly who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency.†
|Supports Bone Health**
Many factors contribute to the development of osteoporosis including sex, race, age, and hormonal status. Caucasian women of northern European ancestry and Asian women in their bone forming years (teens and young adults), have a higher risk of developing osteoporosis. American women of African heritage have the lowest incidence of osteoporotic fracture. It's important to remember that everyone loses bone mass with age. Regular exercise, a healthy diet and adequate Calcium intake helps maintain good bone health and may reduce the high risk of osteoporosis later in life, especially for teens and young adult Caucasian and Asian women. A total dietary intake above 2,000 mg has no further known benefit to bone health.|
There are no reviews yet.