|Content||As coenzymes (helping enzymes carry out chemical reactions), B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters, and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle, and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble, and therefore not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intake of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our B-Complex 100 provides high amounts of essential B-Complex vitamins.
- B-Complex 100 provides a high-potency, full-spectrum B-vitamin supplement which helps support many different biochemical and physiological processes.†
- Reliance’s B-complex contains USP-Grade nutrients and therefore meets strict standards for purity and potency.
- Vegetarian formula.
- Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.†
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, including homocysteine, which, when elevated, may increase one’s risk for heart disease.†
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism, and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.†
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose, and assists in cellular energy production.†
- Choline is needed to help support the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and serves as an important cofactor in healthy liver detoxification processes.†
- Inositol serves as a signaling molecule helping to “direct” cellular function, while PABA serves as a component of folic acid.†
|Introducing KHV Health Stress Support Gummies! These delicious raspberry sweet-tea flavored gummies are packed with a botanical blend of chamomile, lemon balm, and L-theanine. Designed to help soothe and calm the mind, these vegan friendly gummies are amazing.
STRESS SUPPORT WITH A CALMING BOTANICAL BLEND ( Put with Picture of Raspberry (botanicals)
- Stress Support Gummies: formulated with a calming botanical blend; natural raspberry sweet-tea flavor
- Complete with Chamomille, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, and Magnesium for stress support
- Vegan, gelatin-free, no artificial flavors or dyes, formulated in the USA, and manufactured in an FDA inspected and GMP certified facility
- SUGGESTED USE: 2 gummies daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|KHV Multivitamin Gummies: The specially formulated multivitamin gummies adults support for immune, bone, digestive, and brain health. Besides, it supports mental & physical energy, healthy stress response, and overall health. The adult gummies are infused with the natural flavor of strawberry, cherry, and orange.
Bottle-Packed With Benefits: Zinc plays a vital role in an adult body, which helps in wound healing, blood clotting, fights with viruses, and many more. Besides, this mineral helps support vision, a healthy immune system & thyroid function. At the same time, Iodine plays a crucial role in promoting healthy thyroid function & regulating the production of thyroxine, the thyroid hormones. Besides, it helps in the proper functioning of cognitive functions, regulates body weight, enhances metabolism, and many more. Vitamin B12 is highly beneficial for enhancing your physical & mental energy, boosting your memory power, promoting bone health, and preventing heart diseases. At the same time, Vitamin C is one of the powerful nutrients that helps the body heal. This mineral helps in boosting the levels of antioxidants in your body.
How To Take: For adult multivitamin gummies, you need to take 2 gummies daily or as your professional experts have suggested you.
Great-Tasting Ingredients: The multivitamin gummies contain organic ingredients like natural flavors, coconut oil, carnauba wax, water, and many more. Besides, it is a potent mix of adequate nutrients - Carbohydrates, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Biotin, Sodium, and a lot more. Thus, this power-packed mix helps in building extraordinary health & vitality. Besides, it supports the main concern of aging like maintaining a healthy heart system, bone, immunity system, eyesight, healthy brain function, and physical energy.
Clinically Proven Absorption: These yummy multivitamin gummies adults are made in the USA & went through exceptional lab testing under strict adherence to GMP & FDA facilities. Besides, it comes with a Halal & Vegetarian formula.||While it may not be a beautiful day, it always helps to get a little sunshine – even if it’s in the form of a gummy. Loaded with 2000 IU of Vitamin D these gummies support bone health and help boost your immune system. These gummies also have Vitamin D to help your body absorb Calcium and regulate the nervous system.||Joint disease, mainly osteoarthritis is a potentially debilitating condition that affects the soft tissue matrix that “cushions” our joints. Joint health requires a complex interplay between nutrient availability, inflammation, and repair of articular cartilage and maintenance of the synovial fluid. To help support the structural integrity of joint cartilage, Glucosamine and MSM both offer significant benefits. Glucosamine is an integral component of healthy joint tissue while, OptiMSM® provides a synergistic benefit, as it is a source of sulfur, a trace mineral that is an important structural component of joint cartilage. We use the highest quality raw materials that are identical to those used in the major clinical trials.
- Patented GlucosaGreen® brand of shellfish-free glucosamine.
- Manufactured via a fermentation process using dextrose from non-GMO corn.
- Fully reacted glucosamine sulfate.
- OptiMSM® from Bergstrom Nutrition is the only MSM that is manufactured in a dedicated facility in the USA. OptiMSM® is triple distilled and guaranteed free of impurities which may impact the efficacy of MSM. Backed by human clinical studies.
- Glucosamine sulfate helps support the production, and limits the breakdown of, proteoglycans – a class of compounds that make up the cartilage matrix of joint tissue.†
- Clinical studies demonstrate the efficacy and safety of glucosamine sulfate in helping to support the cartilage matrix of joints, particularly the knee joint.†
- OptiMSM® contains naturally occurring organic sulfur which supports the formation of healthy tissue including bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons as well as helping to support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- OptiMSM® as a sulfur-containing compound has been shown in several peer-reviewed studies to help support the structure of joint tissue. This stability allows for improved joint function.†
|Vitamin B12 is a member of the B-complex family of water-soluble vitamins. Vitamin B12 has numerous functions in the body including, stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function and the metabolism of homocysteine.† Low levels of vitamin B12 are often seen in vegetarians, as plant foods lack vitamin B12, and also in elderly people as their ability to absorb B12 from food is limited. The absorption of B12 requires a protein called intrinsic factor which is secreted by cells in the stomach. Elderly people secrete less intrinsic factor and therefore absorb less vitamin B12. Consuming a sublingual B12 lozenge helps avoid any problems with absorption as it is dissolved in the mouth, and the B12 is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This helps provide significant amounts of B12 without concern for GI absorption.
- Contains 1,000mcg of B12 as cyanocobalamin.
- The formula also contains 400mcg of folic acid and 300mcg of biotin.
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue.
- Great tasting cherry flavor.
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin is converted in the body to the active coenzyme forms methylcobalamin or adenosylcobalamin.†
- B12 and folic acid help convert homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels.†
- B12 helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- B12 is essential for the production of normal, healthy myelin; the fatty layer of insulation that protects the nervous system and supports its function.†
- Biotin along with B12 helps support fatty acid, amino acid, and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are required for healthy red blood cell production via normal DNA synthesis. Red blood cells are essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.†
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and which aids in B12 absorption.†
- Ideal for vegans, vegetarians, and elderly who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency.†
There are no reviews yet.