|Content||Raspberry Ketone Ultra is an incredible, exciting new fat-burning vegetarian formula containing not only pure raspberry ketones as the main ingredient, but also a powerful blend of superfruits and weight loss ingredients to help boost energy levels, suppress hunger and provide essential antioxidants. Metabolic booster Appetite Suppression Block fluid retention Weight lossSupports heart health. Faster absorption Ingredients: Raspberry Ketones 500 mg ** African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) 300mg**,Proprietary Formula- Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Kelp, Grape Seed Extract,** Daily Value (DV) not established. Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsules), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate(vegetable), Silicon Dioxide.Professionally formulated with natural ingredients- Manufactured in the USA at an FDA Registered Facility.
- Superior Weight Loss Support
- Assists Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Boosts Metabolism
- Promotes Energy Levels
|KHV Health 5g Gummies are digestive health supplements that offer you a delicious, convenient way to keep your digestive tract on track. Made with natural fruit flavors orange and mixed berry, this Vegetarian fiber supplement has no synthetic dyes and no artificial flavors. These chewable Fiber Gummies come in enjoyable fruit flavors such as mixed berry and orange for a tasty digestive supplement that keeps both your tummy and your taste buds happy. Each three-gummy serving of these adult Fiber gummies provides 5 g of Inulin fiber, which supports the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. Adults chew three of these fiber supplements daily. If gas, bloating or stomach upset occurs, reduce daily serving. KHV Health supplements are quality you can trust. ||Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine are three essential amino acids with a unique branched-chain structure. The BCAAs are the only amino acids used by the mitochondria to produce energy (Haas & Mela Riker). They comprise about one-third of the protein content of muscle tissue and are used preferentially by muscle tissue for energy production. Unlike most amino acids, BCAAs are predominantly metabolized in muscles and not the liver.† Our BCAA 1,000 mg product has a formulation with a balanced blend of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, that’s synergized with Vitamins B1, B3, B5, and glutamine for enhanced utilization. When taken during training or physical activity, BCAAs may decrease muscle soreness and the sensation of fatigue.†
- Free of hormones, steroids, and artificial stimulants
- Contains a 2:1:1 blend of the three branched-chain amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine
- Optimized with L-Glutamine, B1, B3, and B5
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Provides the three branched-chain amino acids that are used preferentially by skeletal muscle for energy.†
- Provides leucine, which is completely oxidized for energy in muscle.†
- Leucine promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle as well as helps to balance blood sugars because it produces energy.†
- Isoleucine can help reduce the harmful effects of stress on the body while contributing to the biochemical process that gives energy.†
- Valine assists in protein metabolism and supports lean muscle mass building and muscle repair.†
- Supplementation with BCAAs has been shown to decrease exercise-induced muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis, and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.†
- Vitamin B1, thiamin, may enhance circulation, helps with blood formation and the metabolism of carbohydrates. It also may help with the conversion of nutrients to energy.†
- Vitamin B3, niacin, is required for cell respiration, helps in the release of energy and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, proper circulation and healthy skin, functioning of the nervous system, and normal secretion of bile and stomach fluids.†
- Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is used in the release of energy, red blood cell manufacturing, as well as the metabolism of fat, protein, and carbohydrates.†
- Glutamine is an amino acid that aids muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers, inhibiting breakdown and encouraging muscles to store more glycogen, which makes them larger due to the water that glycogen holds. It also is an anti-catabolic agent.†
|KHV Health ACV Gummies are uniquely developed to improve digestion and treat acid reflux by increasing the presence of friendly bacteria in your gut. The powerful healing properties of this product will boost your overall health and wellbeing by optimizing how your body functions as a whole.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a centuries-old remedy that has been scientifically proven to both treat and alleviate the symptoms of acid reflux in addition to improving your overall health. The most common cause of acid reflux is insufficient stomach acid and the naturally acidic properties of our ACV Gummies work to prevent and relieve acid reflux symptoms.
The unique combination of ingredients in this ACV supplement will improve your digestive process as a whole by increasing the presence of friendly bacteria in the gut. A healthy balance of gut bacteria is vital for your overall health and wellbeing. By adding ACV to your diet, you can boost your immune system, lower your cholesterol, maintain a healthy weight with optimal fat loss, reduce the signs of aging, lower your blood sugar levels, and even reduce the risk of cancer.
Our ACV gummies have been developed with convenience in mind. With just 2 gummies a day you will instantly benefit from the powerful healing properties of this all-natural solution.
Pomegranate — pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant that contains ascorbic acid to boost the iron content in the body and promote production of healthy blood cells.
- Apple Cider Vinegar — this fermented juice derived from crushed apples is packed full of healthy bacteria to improve digestion and overall health. It has been used in treating multiple health conditions for centuries. These include common health concerns such as acid reflux, heartburn, indigestion, bloating, poor immunity, and high blood pressure. The many benefits of this natural product have now been investigated and supported by several studies thanks to its growing popularity amongst both the holistic and medical community.
- Folic Acid — this B-group vitamin is vital for good health as it helps to produce and maintain new cells that carry oxygen around the body. It also prevents and treats anemia.
- Vitamin B12 — prevents anemia, helps with DNA production, and promotes healthy nerve and blood cells throughout the body.
- Beetroot — lowers blood pressure, reduces blood sugar, and alleviates muscle soreness.
|Maximizing a work out and achieving desired results is the goal of both weekend warriors and trained athletes alike. It extends far beyond the physical preparation of warming up the muscles, stretching, and ensuring that the body has had sufficient rest. Addressing the body’s nutritional requirements is of equal importance, to ensure that the physical demands made during moderate to intense workouts will not result in poor performance or injury. Clean Fit™ Pre-Workout formula was specifically designed to incorporate scientifically validated ingredients in a delicious citrus splash flavor that’s not only fast-acting, but easy to use. The combination of creatine, beta-alanine, arginine, Kreb Cycle intermediates, guarana, alpha-lipoic acid, and citrulline helps to promote strength, endurance, and energy during a workout while providing crucial antioxidant protection.†
- Free of hormones, steroids, and artificial stimulants.
- Delicious citrus splash flavor.
- Contains no preservatives, artificial flavors, or sweeteners.
- Clinically tested beta-alanine from CarnoSyn®.
- Fast-acting and easy to use.
- Creatine monohydrate provides energy to the muscle. It improves power, strength, increased muscle size (lean muscle growth), and increased repetitions.†
- Citrulline malate supports the body in optimizing blood flow.† Studies show that it can reduce the sensation of fatigue, as well as increase ATP production. It also plays a role in the urea cycle, which helps to support normal, healthy lactic acid levels during workouts.†
- Alpha-lipoic acid acts as an antioxidant and an “insulin mimicker”. It has been shown to increase glucose uptake by muscle cells, and decrease glucose uptake by fat cells.† Meaning more muscle, less fat.
- Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAK) increases nitric oxide levels, creating an environment for muscle growth in the body by increasing the volume of blood flowing through muscle tissue. This leads to greater strength, improved muscle recovery, and increased endurance.†
- By boosting carnosine levels with beta-alanine, muscle fibers can stay in an optimal pH-range, making them better able to maintain maximum strength and endurance throughout the workout session which helps to support new muscle development .†
- The Kreb’s cycle intermediates metabolize acetyl coenzyme A into citric acid, which, in turn, produces tissue fuel. Interactions between the amino acids and the Kreb’s cycle are suggested to play a central role in the energy metabolism of the exercising muscle.†
- Caffeine works as a metabolic stimulant by releasing fatty acids into the bloodstream to be used as energy.†
There are no reviews yet.