|Content||Free radicals are unstable molecules with an unpaired electron. Stable molecules have electrons in pairs in their chemical structure. When a free radical comes along, it “steals” an electron from a stable molecule to complete its chemical structure, but leaves behind another unstable molecule. Free radicals, once formed, can disrupt metabolic activity and cause damage to healthy cells. The uncontrolled production of free radicals is believed to contribute to many degenerative diseases. Antioxidants work together to help neutralize free radicals, therefore it is important to consume a variety of antioxidants. Our Super Antioxidant formula provides a synergistic combination of antioxidants that help neutralize a variety of free radicals.†
- Synergistic effects of several antioxidants in one formula.
- L-OptiZinc™, the most clinically studied form of zinc available, combined with copper for added antioxidant support.
- Coenzyme forms of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B6.
- Provides NAC and glutathione; both increase body levels of glutathione.
- Selenium is a trace mineral required for antioxidant protection.
- Fat-soluble antioxidants vitamin E and beta-carotene.
- Beta carotene and vitamin E are fat-soluble antioxidants which help protect the cell membrane and LDL (bad) cholesterol from oxidation.†
- Vitamin C is a potent water-soluble antioxidant that works in areas of the body such as the cellular fluid and blood. It protects connective tissue and supports healthy collagen production and stability.†
- Alpha-lipoic acid is called the “universal” antioxidant due to its ability to function as water and fat-soluble antioxidant. It also helps support healthy liver function and detoxification.†
- Glutathione is the body’s most powerful “natural” antioxidant, as the body has the ability to manufacture glutathione. Glutathione also helps regenerate (reduce) oxidized vitamin C and along with selenium is a component of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- NAC is very effective at increasing the liver’s production of glutathione.
- L-OptiZinc™ is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions. Zinc is an important component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) along with copper and manganese. This enzyme helps neutralize damaging superoxide free radicals.†
|Statistics show that nearly 40 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder; the most common being insomnia. There are many causes of sleep disorders and many factors that contribute to their severity. The high incidence of stress and the impact of the stress of everyday life on sleep quality and quantity are well documented. Many individuals are looking for an all-natural, safe, and effective way to help them get the sleep they need. A major concern is that these individuals also want to avoid the feelings of sedation, drowsiness, and “morning-after” fatigue that often comes with taking many over-the-counter sleep aids. Our newly reformulated Sleep Support is a unique formula contain ing natural ingredients that help provide support for a good night’s sleep without unpleasant side effects.†
- Reformulated for greater efficacy.
- Features a higher, more effective dose of Suntheanine® brand of L-theanine.
- Provides melatonin, a hormone directly involved in normal, healthy sleep.
- Contains synergistic herbs Passionflower and Valerian from a world leader in European standardized herbs.
- Increased magnesium.
- Now includes vitamin B6 for synergistic support.
- Double-blind placebo-controlled human studies show Suntheanine® helps support a healthy response to stress, helps reduce nervous tension and promotes relaxation.†
- By supporting normal, healthy levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, L-theanine helps support sleep efficiency and quality. In addition, one may experience the mental state of being “refreshed” upon awakening.†
- Melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the brain helps regulate the “Wake/Sleep” cycle. Melatonin levels increase in the dark, preparing the body for sleep. Aging often leads to decreases in melatonin secretion which makes supplementation beneficial.†
- Passionflower helps provide support against stress and anxiety.† It also seems to play a role in supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels.† Studies show elevated cortisol levels interfere with normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Valerian has been studied for its role in helping to combat anxiety and minor sleep problems. Studies show valerian helps promote relaxation and contributes to an improvement in overall sleep quality without the noticeable sleep “hangover” that is common in individuals taking over-the-counter sleep aids.†
- Vitamin B6 is essential for the production and metabolism of neurotransmitters. The body requires vitamin B6 to synthesize serotonin from 5-HTP. The serotonin is then used to make melatonin, the hormone required for normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Magnesium is an essential mineral whose deficiency may contribute to anxiety, nervousness, and sleep disorders. This mineral helps relax the body and has a calming effect on the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, both of which help prepare the body for a restful and relaxing sleep.†
|Introducing KHV Health Stress Support Gummies! These delicious raspberry sweet-tea flavored gummies are packed with a botanical blend of chamomile, lemon balm, and L-theanine. Designed to help soothe and calm the mind, these vegan friendly gummies are amazing.
STRESS SUPPORT WITH A CALMING BOTANICAL BLEND ( Put with Picture of Raspberry (botanicals)
- Stress Support Gummies: formulated with a calming botanical blend; natural raspberry sweet-tea flavor
- Complete with Chamomille, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, and Magnesium for stress support
- Vegan, gelatin-free, no artificial flavors or dyes, formulated in the USA, and manufactured in an FDA inspected and GMP certified facility
- SUGGESTED USE: 2 gummies daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|The KHV Health Chewable Zinc with Vitamin C tablets are a deliciously simple way to treat your body to immune and antioxidant support. These = chews boast a blend of zinc and vitamin C to support your immune system while helping to defend against free radicals.
Even better? These chewable tablets take convenience to the next level. Adults and children aged 4 years and older only need to take one tablet per day.||Your little ones will actually look forward to taking their kids multivitamins with this delicious and easy-to-chew Gummy multivitamin for kids, for ages 2 and up. With a delicious assortment of natural flavors to choose from such as Cherry, Strawberry, Grape, Lemon, and Orange and a Vegetarian and Halal Formula.
We believe in good nutrition for all, which is why KHV Nutrition’s Multivitamin was designed with your entire family in mind. These nutrient packed daily children’s vitamins are a tasty, easy way to ensure your kids get the essential nutrients they need.
- VITAMIN-PACKED: Our children’s vitamins offer a full range of nutritional support with vitamins A, C, D3, E, Niacin, B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Iodine and Zinc.
|Ultra Test Natural Testosterone Support contains natural vitamins, minerals and herbs to make a extremely effective natural testosterone supplements. Test Boost supports the body’s natural production of testosterone, increase body-building results, mental focus, and sexual performance. Helps with weight loss and overall physical body health.
-Testosterone Production Support
- Helps Muscle Growth
- Helps Increase Body-Building Results
- Ultra Test can help boosts the bodys Testosterone to increase positive Body Building Results.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly |
There are no reviews yet.