|Content||Free radicals are unstable molecules with an unpaired electron. Stable molecules have electrons in pairs in their chemical structure. When a free radical comes along, it “steals” an electron from a stable molecule to complete its chemical structure, but leaves behind another unstable molecule. Free radicals, once formed, can disrupt metabolic activity and cause damage to healthy cells. The uncontrolled production of free radicals is believed to contribute to many degenerative diseases. Antioxidants work together to help neutralize free radicals, therefore it is important to consume a variety of antioxidants. Our Super Antioxidant formula provides a synergistic combination of antioxidants that help neutralize a variety of free radicals.†
- Synergistic effects of several antioxidants in one formula.
- L-OptiZinc™, the most clinically studied form of zinc available, combined with copper for added antioxidant support.
- Coenzyme forms of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B6.
- Provides NAC and glutathione; both increase body levels of glutathione.
- Selenium is a trace mineral required for antioxidant protection.
- Fat-soluble antioxidants vitamin E and beta-carotene.
- Beta carotene and vitamin E are fat-soluble antioxidants which help protect the cell membrane and LDL (bad) cholesterol from oxidation.†
- Vitamin C is a potent water-soluble antioxidant that works in areas of the body such as the cellular fluid and blood. It protects connective tissue and supports healthy collagen production and stability.†
- Alpha-lipoic acid is called the “universal” antioxidant due to its ability to function as water and fat-soluble antioxidant. It also helps support healthy liver function and detoxification.†
- Glutathione is the body’s most powerful “natural” antioxidant, as the body has the ability to manufacture glutathione. Glutathione also helps regenerate (reduce) oxidized vitamin C and along with selenium is a component of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- NAC is very effective at increasing the liver’s production of glutathione.
- L-OptiZinc™ is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions. Zinc is an important component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) along with copper and manganese. This enzyme helps neutralize damaging superoxide free radicals.†
|Introducing KHV Health Stress Support Gummies! These delicious raspberry sweet-tea flavored gummies are packed with a botanical blend of chamomile, lemon balm, and L-theanine. Designed to help soothe and calm the mind, these vegan friendly gummies are amazing.
STRESS SUPPORT WITH A CALMING BOTANICAL BLEND ( Put with Picture of Raspberry (botanicals)
- Stress Support Gummies: formulated with a calming botanical blend; natural raspberry sweet-tea flavor
- Complete with Chamomille, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, and Magnesium for stress support
- Vegan, gelatin-free, no artificial flavors or dyes, formulated in the USA, and manufactured in an FDA inspected and GMP certified facility
- SUGGESTED USE: 2 gummies daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Ultra Test Natural Testosterone Support contains natural vitamins, minerals and herbs to make a extremely effective natural testosterone supplements. Test Boost supports the body’s natural production of testosterone, increase body-building results, mental focus, and sexual performance. Helps with weight loss and overall physical body health.
-Testosterone Production Support
- Helps Muscle Growth
- Helps Increase Body-Building Results
- Ultra Test can help boosts the bodys Testosterone to increase positive Body Building Results.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly ||While it may not be a beautiful day, it always helps to get a little sunshine – even if it’s in the form of a gummy. Loaded with 2000 IU of Vitamin D these gummies support bone health and help boost your immune system. These gummies also have Vitamin D to help your body absorb Calcium and regulate the nervous system.||KHV Multivitamin Gummies: The specially formulated multivitamin gummies adults support for immune, bone, digestive, and brain health. Besides, it supports mental & physical energy, healthy stress response, and overall health. The adult gummies are infused with the natural flavor of strawberry, cherry, and orange.
Bottle-Packed With Benefits: Zinc plays a vital role in an adult body, which helps in wound healing, blood clotting, fights with viruses, and many more. Besides, this mineral helps support vision, a healthy immune system & thyroid function. At the same time, Iodine plays a crucial role in promoting healthy thyroid function & regulating the production of thyroxine, the thyroid hormones. Besides, it helps in the proper functioning of cognitive functions, regulates body weight, enhances metabolism, and many more. Vitamin B12 is highly beneficial for enhancing your physical & mental energy, boosting your memory power, promoting bone health, and preventing heart diseases. At the same time, Vitamin C is one of the powerful nutrients that helps the body heal. This mineral helps in boosting the levels of antioxidants in your body.
How To Take: For adult multivitamin gummies, you need to take 2 gummies daily or as your professional experts have suggested you.
Great-Tasting Ingredients: The multivitamin gummies contain organic ingredients like natural flavors, coconut oil, carnauba wax, water, and many more. Besides, it is a potent mix of adequate nutrients - Carbohydrates, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Biotin, Sodium, and a lot more. Thus, this power-packed mix helps in building extraordinary health & vitality. Besides, it supports the main concern of aging like maintaining a healthy heart system, bone, immunity system, eyesight, healthy brain function, and physical energy.
Clinically Proven Absorption: These yummy multivitamin gummies adults are made in the USA & went through exceptional lab testing under strict adherence to GMP & FDA facilities. Besides, it comes with a Halal & Vegetarian formula.||Statistics show that nearly 40 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder; the most common being insomnia. There are many causes of sleep disorders and many factors that contribute to their severity. The high incidence of stress and the impact of the stress of everyday life on sleep quality and quantity are well documented. Many individuals are looking for an all-natural, safe, and effective way to help them get the sleep they need. A major concern is that these individuals also want to avoid the feelings of sedation, drowsiness, and “morning-after” fatigue that often comes with taking many over-the-counter sleep aids. Our newly reformulated Sleep Support is a unique formula contain ing natural ingredients that help provide support for a good night’s sleep without unpleasant side effects.†
- Reformulated for greater efficacy.
- Features a higher, more effective dose of Suntheanine® brand of L-theanine.
- Provides melatonin, a hormone directly involved in normal, healthy sleep.
- Contains synergistic herbs Passionflower and Valerian from a world leader in European standardized herbs.
- Increased magnesium.
- Now includes vitamin B6 for synergistic support.
- Double-blind placebo-controlled human studies show Suntheanine® helps support a healthy response to stress, helps reduce nervous tension and promotes relaxation.†
- By supporting normal, healthy levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, L-theanine helps support sleep efficiency and quality. In addition, one may experience the mental state of being “refreshed” upon awakening.†
- Melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the brain helps regulate the “Wake/Sleep” cycle. Melatonin levels increase in the dark, preparing the body for sleep. Aging often leads to decreases in melatonin secretion which makes supplementation beneficial.†
- Passionflower helps provide support against stress and anxiety.† It also seems to play a role in supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels.† Studies show elevated cortisol levels interfere with normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Valerian has been studied for its role in helping to combat anxiety and minor sleep problems. Studies show valerian helps promote relaxation and contributes to an improvement in overall sleep quality without the noticeable sleep “hangover” that is common in individuals taking over-the-counter sleep aids.†
- Vitamin B6 is essential for the production and metabolism of neurotransmitters. The body requires vitamin B6 to synthesize serotonin from 5-HTP. The serotonin is then used to make melatonin, the hormone required for normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Magnesium is an essential mineral whose deficiency may contribute to anxiety, nervousness, and sleep disorders. This mineral helps relax the body and has a calming effect on the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, both of which help prepare the body for a restful and relaxing sleep.†