|Content||There are many factors that can challenge a healthy immune system, including stress, exposure to toxic compounds, allergies, bacteria, viruses, irregular sleeping patterns, and a poor diet. The immune system is very complicated and is comprised of many highly specialized immune cells, each of which plays various roles in maintaining and regulating normal healthy immune function.† Immune Support is a comprehensive formula which provides essential vitamins and minerals for general nutritional support and a generous supply of specialty agents specifically implicated in immune wellness.† The synergistic combination of ingredients in Immune Support helps provide an ideal environment for optimal immune function.†
- Provides European standardized herbs, which are the most clinically studied botanicals on the market today.
- Featuring European standardized echinacea and astragalus extract.
- Standardized European echinacea extract has been clinically studied since the early 20th century.
- Premium mushroom extracts not found in other immune formulas, including Maitake Mushroom (TD fraction), Shitake, and Reishi Mushroom.
- L- OptiZinc® is the most clinically studied form of zinc available.
- Vitamins A, C, B-6, Folic Acid, B-12, and Pantothenic Acid.
- Echinacea helps “activate” the immune system and stimulate certain immune cells that are critical to maintaining overall health.†
- Echinacea helps keep the respiratory system healthy when challenged, particularly during winter months.†
- Maitake, shiitake, and reishi mushrooms all contain polysaccharide compounds that effectively stimulate important immune cells.†
- L-OptiZinc® is a patented form of the essential trace mineral required for proper growth and function of many types of immune cells. It is also critical to the health of the thymus gland; the location where immune cells known as T-cells are made.†
- Quercetin is a strong antioxidant and helps provide support for healthy levels of histamine; a chemical involved in cold and allergy-related symptoms.†
- Goldenseal contains the immunostimulatory compound berberine, and garlic contains sulfur-containing compounds – both provide added immune support.†
- Ligustrum is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine in supporting a healthy immune system.†
|If you want to boost your body's natural defense, these delicious, plant-based gummy supplements can help with just that. With 100mg of elderberry per serving, KHV Elderberry+ Vitamin C+Zinc gummy vitamins can help support your overall immune system function while tasting wonderful. They also contain the essential Vitamin C, D3, and Zinc, which could help to tame inflammation in the body, as well as reduce stress. These gummies are packed with just the right combination of curated supplements and minerals for your health.
All of our KHV Health gummy vitamins are, non-GMOs and naturally flavored. They are also certified Halal/Vegetarian*, making them perfect for nearly anyone to add to their healthy diet. And that is just a part of our mission to improve lives and continue to do good.
- Delectable elderberry flavor
- May improve immune system
- May help to prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms
- May help to protect your heart
|Originally native to Brazil where it is referred to as “Mushroom of the Gods”, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees, with long strand-like features that look similar to a mane. As mushrooms have been used medicinally throughout history, recent studies on Lion’s Mane have shown it to be neuroprotective and have beneficial properties on the nervous system. The pol saccharides found in the cell walls of Lion’s Mane are the bioactive compounds responsible for the health benefits it imparts. These compounds help to increase cognition, providing mental focus and clarity, as well as helping to manage stress and mood.† This balance helps the brain regulate and function properly and more efficiently. Along with helping to increase cognition, the polysaccharides in Lion’s Mane also help stimulate the expression of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which supports the regrowth of neurons and the overall health of the nervous system.†
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) derived from mycelium and fruiting body.
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 55% polysaccharides, 550 mg
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Contains nootropic compounds from both the fruiting body (hericenones and amycenone) and the mycelium (erinacine) that support memory, focus & brain health.†
- Helps strengthen memory and concentration as well as enhance cognitive abilities.†
- The polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.†
- Helps support a healthy anti-inflammatory response.†
- May promote healthy circulation.†
- The polysaccharides from Lion’s Mane have been shown to fight fatigue.†
|Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin with many important functions in the body. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an important cofactor for the production and stability of collagen. The stability and strength of connective tissue, blood vessels, etc. depend upon vitamin C. The body’s ability to manufacture neurotransmitters as well as L-carnitine (required for fat metabolism) depends upon the optimal intake of vitamin C. In addition to its role in manufacturing important biological compounds, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and helps support normal, healthy immune function. Rosehips, in addition to being an excellent source of vitamin C, contain a wide range of beneficial phytochemicals including polyphenols such as anthocyanins as well as beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein. These biologically-active compounds provide a synergistic effect, helping to provide structural and functional support to major body systems including the cardiovascular, immune, and neurological systems.†
- High-potency vitamin C, also available as 1000mg in both a regular and sustained release tablet.
- Offers the synergistic benefits of naturally-occurring compounds found in rose hips.
- Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis and stability of collagen, the underlying structure of bone, skin, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, and other body tissue.
- Vitamin C is an essential cofactor for the manufacturing of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and epinephrine, essential for the normal, healthy functioning of the nervous system.†
- The transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cell where they are used to make energy (ATP) requires L-carnitine which cannot be manufactured without vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant helping to neutralize peroxyl and hydroxyl free radicals as well as regenerating the antioxidants vitamin E and glutathione back to their reduced forms (form in which they serve as antioxidants).†
- Vitamin C helps to limit the production of nitrosamines from nitrites found in foods such as hot dogs, bacon, and cold cuts. Nitrosamines have been shown to be potentially harmful to the body.†
- Vitamin C is essential for a healthy immune system. Histamine is secreted by the body in response to allergens and infections. Vitamin C has been shown to help support normal, healthy levels of histamine. In addition, vitamin C supports healthy levels of interferon and normal, healthy white blood cell activity; both critical to healthy immune function.†
|Zinc is an essential trace mineral required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes in the body. Zinc is important for healthy functioning of all organs. It is essential for more than 30 enzyme reactions that control a variety of functions. Zinc is an important component of superoxide dismutase (SOD), a major protective antioxidant enzyme. Zinc-dependent enzymes are involved in growth, immunity, and tissue repair.† Zinc is especially important for healthy functioning of the prostate and the male reproductive system, and for normal, healthy immune function.† L-OptiZinc® is a unique, patented form of methionine-bound zinc which has been shown in numerous studies to be better absorbed, retained longer and be more effective than other forms of zinc.†
- Provides the trace mineral zinc bound to the amino acid methionine.
- Studies show L-OptiZinc® is absorbed significantly better than other forms of zinc.
- The only premium zinc supplement FDA-approved safe for human nutrition.
- Unlike other forms of zinc absorption of L-OptiZinc® is not affected by dietary fiber and does not have a negative affect on copper absorption/status.
- Better absorption means greater bioavailability and utilization of zinc.*
- L-OptiZinc® helps support antioxidant defenses by helping to increase the activity of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase.†
- L-OptiZinc® help support normal, healthy growth, specifically the release and activity of growth hormone requires zinc.†
- Studies show zinc is essential for insulin production, therefore is required to support healthy blood glucose levels.†
- Numerous studies show zinc is required for normal, healthy immune function.
- L-OptiZinc® being better absorbed and retained by the body longer will have a greater impact on immune function.†
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) has been used for centuries in Siberia and other parts of Asia as a medicine to boost immunity and improve overall health, energy, and endurance. Chaga is gaining popularity in the Western world. Ugly in appearance, the Chaga mushroom is a fungus that grows primarily on birch trees in cold climates. With an appearance similar to burnt charcoal, it has been harvested for centuries as traditional medicine. Chaga mushroom has beneficial antioxidant properties. The antioxidant effects of the mushroom may be partly explained by its protection of cell components against free radicals. Chaga is a valuable supplement to inhibit oxidative stress in general.†
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Chaga (Cordyceps sinensis) Mushroom Mycelium Powder
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Widely recognized as an Antioxidant Superfood, Chaga helps to stimulate the most powerful antioxidant in the body, Superoxide Dismutase, which may help to protect against oxidative stress.†
- Studies suggest that Chaga can positively impact immunity by reducing long-term inflammatory stress.†
- Chaga stimulates white blood cells, which are known and essential for fighting off harmful bacteria or viruses.†
- Chaga mushroom has been found to have a positive effect on sports performance, helping to support stamina and endurance by supporting oxygen flow.† Exercise, especially intense or long-duration forms, creates a lot of free radicals in the body which can cause damage. The antioxidant properties of the Chaga mushroom have been observed to help to combat this.†
There are no reviews yet.