|Content||Originally native to Brazil where it is referred to as “Mushroom of the Gods”, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees, with long strand-like features that look similar to a mane. As mushrooms have been used medicinally throughout history, recent studies on Lion’s Mane have shown it to be neuroprotective and have beneficial properties on the nervous system. The pol saccharides found in the cell walls of Lion’s Mane are the bioactive compounds responsible for the health benefits it imparts. These compounds help to increase cognition, providing mental focus and clarity, as well as helping to manage stress and mood.† This balance helps the brain regulate and function properly and more efficiently. Along with helping to increase cognition, the polysaccharides in Lion’s Mane also help stimulate the expression of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which supports the regrowth of neurons and the overall health of the nervous system.†
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) derived from mycelium and fruiting body.
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 55% polysaccharides, 550 mg
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Contains nootropic compounds from both the fruiting body (hericenones and amycenone) and the mycelium (erinacine) that support memory, focus & brain health.†
- Helps strengthen memory and concentration as well as enhance cognitive abilities.†
- The polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.†
- Helps support a healthy anti-inflammatory response.†
- May promote healthy circulation.†
- The polysaccharides from Lion’s Mane have been shown to fight fatigue.†
|If you want to boost your body's natural defense, these delicious, plant-based gummy supplements can help with just that. With 100mg of elderberry per serving, KHV Elderberry+ Vitamin C+Zinc gummy vitamins can help support your overall immune system function while tasting wonderful. They also contain the essential Vitamin C, D3, and Zinc, which could help to tame inflammation in the body, as well as reduce stress. These gummies are packed with just the right combination of curated supplements and minerals for your health.
All of our KHV Health gummy vitamins are, non-GMOs and naturally flavored. They are also certified Halal/Vegetarian*, making them perfect for nearly anyone to add to their healthy diet. And that is just a part of our mission to improve lives and continue to do good.
- Delectable elderberry flavor
- May improve immune system
- May help to prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms
- May help to protect your heart
|Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) mushroom is one of the best-documented mushrooms in scientific research. Found in woodlands throughout the world, the Turkey Tail is famous for its role in supporting immune health and has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Native American herbalism. Turkey Tail supports the innate immune response with its protein-bound and unique polysaccharides and more recently has even been used in numerous studies for breast cancer, and with notable results.†
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor)
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Turkey Tail supplies numerous polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, fucose, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which support our Natural Immunity.†
- Packed with antioxidants, Turkey Tail contains an impressive array of antioxidants, including phenols and flavonoids. Phenol and flavonoid antioxidants promote immune system health by supporting healthy inflammatory and stimulating the release of protective compounds.†
- Turkey Tail contains prebiotics, which help nourish these helpful bacteria. An 8-week study in 24 healthy people found that consuming turkey tail mushrooms daily led to beneficial changes in gutbacteria.†
|Our Vitamin C Gummies provide 250 mg of vitamin C in every 2-gummy serving. Lend your immune system a helping hand and help neutralize free radicals in the body.†
Vitamin C plays some pretty important roles in the body. Like supporting the immune system by working closely with other antioxidants in the body to protect cells by neutralizing free radicals.† Vitamin C is also necessary for the body to produce collagen, which helps support healthy skin.† Not to mention, Vitamin C Gummies come in a delicious tangerine flavor. Vitamin C Gummies don't just help provide your immune system with support,† they help bring your taste buds a little excitement too.
- Contains 250 mg of vitamin C per serving.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system and helps neutralize free radicals in the body.†
- Vitamin C aids with the absorption of iron.†
- Vitamin C is also necessary to produce collagen in the body, which helps support healthy skin.†
- Nature Made Vitamin C Gummies are guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. They’re made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
|This revolutionary active, VegD3®, is Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) of 100% non-GMO plant origin. That makes it universally acceptable, unlike animal-derived Vitamin D3 such as lanolin-origin. VegD3 is approved by the Vegan Society and is also Kosher and Halal certified. VegD3® was tested extensively to prove that it is chemically identical to cholecalciferol of animal origin. This takes away any uncertainty about absorption or efficacy (as it is literally clean, pure cholecalciferol), it meets all regulatory requirements. VegD3® is extensively stability tested to ensure that it offers a shelf-life that is at least the same as lanolin-origin D3. Consumer demand for organic and plant-based supplements grows every year and has for the last thirty years. Our Certified Organic Whole Food Vitamin D3 provides a vegan form of Vitamin D3 (natural algae food form) at a higher dose.
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 125mcg (5000 IU) cholecalciferol from trademarked, organic algae VegD3®; Certified Organic and Vegan Society Approved.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Vitamin D has a multitude of important benefits: it is important for normal, healthy cell growth and function, helps support normal, healthy insulin secretion, and helps support healthy immune function.†
- Vitamin D is very often used for immune support and bone health and is essential for calcium and phosphorus absorption and utilization.†
- Stimulates osteoblast (bone-producing cell) activity, which helps maintain bone density and strength.†
- Stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.†
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels, which help support cellular metabolic processes and cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.†
|The KHV Health Chewable Zinc with Vitamin C tablets are a deliciously simple way to treat your body to immune and antioxidant support. These = chews boast a blend of zinc and vitamin C to support your immune system while helping to defend against free radicals.
Even better? These chewable tablets take convenience to the next level. Adults and children aged 4 years and older only need to take one tablet per day.|
There are no reviews yet.