|Content||Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a major role in growth, reproduction, antioxidant defenses, and healthy immune function. Zinc is a critical nutrient for the immune system. The normal, healthy development of immune cells, particularly T-lymphocytes depends upon adequate zinc status. Zinc deficiency has been shown to reduce the physical size of the thymus gland; it is here where T cells mature to become fully functional mature T-lymphocytes. These cells are critical for a healthy immune response. Provided as a lozenge, zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold, as well as reduce antibiotic use in school-age children with a cold.†
- Provides 15 mg of zinc citrate and gluconate per lozenge.
- Contains slippery elm and propolis to soothe the throat.
- Pleasant taste from natural lemon flavor and sorbitol.
- Helps support normal, healthy immune function.†
- Provides antioxidant support which is essential to immune function.†
- Studies show a reduction in the severity and duration of the common cold.†
- Studies also show that prophylactic (preventive) use may reduce the number of colds per year, as well as reduce antibiotic usage.†
- Slippery elm is a mucilaginous herb that provides soothing support for the mucus lining of the throat and esophagus, both of which may become irritated during a cold/infection.†
|Lend your immune system a helping hand and help neutralize free radicals in the body.†
HALAL FORMULA NON-GMO VEGETARIAN FORMULA
Get hip with Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips! Vitamin C plays a vital role in helping to support the immune system by working closely with other antioxidants in the body to help neutralize free radicals.†
“Disclaimer:†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ( This Should go under any description with a “† in it”
- Helps support the immune system†
- Love your skin—Vitamin C is necessary for the body to produce collagen, which helps support healthy skin†
- Aids in Iron absorption†
|There are many factors that can challenge a healthy immune system, including stress, exposure to toxic compounds, allergies, bacteria, viruses, irregular sleeping patterns, and a poor diet. The immune system is very complicated and is comprised of many highly specialized immune cells, each of which plays various roles in maintaining and regulating normal healthy immune function.† Immune Support is a comprehensive formula which provides essential vitamins and minerals for general nutritional support and a generous supply of specialty agents specifically implicated in immune wellness.† The synergistic combination of ingredients in Immune Support helps provide an ideal environment for optimal immune function.†
- Provides European standardized herbs, which are the most clinically studied botanicals on the market today.
- Featuring European standardized echinacea and astragalus extract.
- Standardized European echinacea extract has been clinically studied since the early 20th century.
- Premium mushroom extracts not found in other immune formulas, including Maitake Mushroom (TD fraction), Shitake, and Reishi Mushroom.
- L- OptiZinc® is the most clinically studied form of zinc available.
- Vitamins A, C, B-6, Folic Acid, B-12, and Pantothenic Acid.
- Echinacea helps “activate” the immune system and stimulate certain immune cells that are critical to maintaining overall health.†
- Echinacea helps keep the respiratory system healthy when challenged, particularly during winter months.†
- Maitake, shiitake, and reishi mushrooms all contain polysaccharide compounds that effectively stimulate important immune cells.†
- L-OptiZinc® is a patented form of the essential trace mineral required for proper growth and function of many types of immune cells. It is also critical to the health of the thymus gland; the location where immune cells known as T-cells are made.†
- Quercetin is a strong antioxidant and helps provide support for healthy levels of histamine; a chemical involved in cold and allergy-related symptoms.†
- Goldenseal contains the immunostimulatory compound berberine, and garlic contains sulfur-containing compounds – both provide added immune support.†
- Ligustrum is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine in supporting a healthy immune system.†
|Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin with many important functions in the body. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an important cofactor for the production and stability of collagen. The stability and strength of connective tissue, blood vessels, etc. depend upon vitamin C. The body’s ability to manufacture neurotransmitters as well as L-carnitine (required for fat metabolism) depends upon the optimal intake of vitamin C. In addition to its role in manufacturing important biological compounds, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and helps support normal, healthy immune function. Rosehips, in addition to being an excellent source of vitamin C, contain a wide range of beneficial phytochemicals including polyphenols such as anthocyanins as well as beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein. These biologically-active compounds provide a synergistic effect, helping to provide structural and functional support to major body systems including the cardiovascular, immune, and neurological systems.†
- High-potency vitamin C, also available as 1000mg in both a regular and sustained release tablet.
- Offers the synergistic benefits of naturally-occurring compounds found in rose hips.
- Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis and stability of collagen, the underlying structure of bone, skin, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, and other body tissue.
- Vitamin C is an essential cofactor for the manufacturing of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and epinephrine, essential for the normal, healthy functioning of the nervous system.†
- The transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cell where they are used to make energy (ATP) requires L-carnitine which cannot be manufactured without vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant helping to neutralize peroxyl and hydroxyl free radicals as well as regenerating the antioxidants vitamin E and glutathione back to their reduced forms (form in which they serve as antioxidants).†
- Vitamin C helps to limit the production of nitrosamines from nitrites found in foods such as hot dogs, bacon, and cold cuts. Nitrosamines have been shown to be potentially harmful to the body.†
- Vitamin C is essential for a healthy immune system. Histamine is secreted by the body in response to allergens and infections. Vitamin C has been shown to help support normal, healthy levels of histamine. In addition, vitamin C supports healthy levels of interferon and normal, healthy white blood cell activity; both critical to healthy immune function.†
|If you want to boost your body's natural defense, these delicious, plant-based gummy supplements can help with just that. With 100mg of elderberry per serving, KHV Elderberry+ Vitamin C+Zinc gummy vitamins can help support your overall immune system function while tasting wonderful. They also contain the essential Vitamin C, D3, and Zinc, which could help to tame inflammation in the body, as well as reduce stress. These gummies are packed with just the right combination of curated supplements and minerals for your health.
All of our KHV Health gummy vitamins are, non-GMOs and naturally flavored. They are also certified Halal/Vegetarian*, making them perfect for nearly anyone to add to their healthy diet. And that is just a part of our mission to improve lives and continue to do good.
- Delectable elderberry flavor
- May improve immune system
- May help to prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms
- May help to protect your heart
|Our Vitamin C Gummies provide 250 mg of vitamin C in every 2-gummy serving. Lend your immune system a helping hand and help neutralize free radicals in the body.†
Vitamin C plays some pretty important roles in the body. Like supporting the immune system by working closely with other antioxidants in the body to protect cells by neutralizing free radicals.† Vitamin C is also necessary for the body to produce collagen, which helps support healthy skin.† Not to mention, Vitamin C Gummies come in a delicious tangerine flavor. Vitamin C Gummies don't just help provide your immune system with support,† they help bring your taste buds a little excitement too.
- Contains 250 mg of vitamin C per serving.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system and helps neutralize free radicals in the body.†
- Vitamin C aids with the absorption of iron.†
- Vitamin C is also necessary to produce collagen in the body, which helps support healthy skin.†
- Nature Made Vitamin C Gummies are guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. They’re made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
There are no reviews yet.