|Content||B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters, and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle, and other important cell or tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble and therefore, not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intakes of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our Certified Organic Whole Food B-Complex provides these key nutrients in a natural food form while also incorporating an organic food blend.
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 850mg Organic Food Complex Blend including quinoa sprouts, rice protein, yeast, blackstrap molasses, lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus rhamnosus, bromelain, papain, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, tart cherry, pomegranate, and cranberry.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
- Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.†
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, including homocysteine, which when elevated may increase one’s risk for heart disease.†
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism, and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.†
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose, and assists in cellular energy production.†
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) has been used for centuries in Siberia and other parts of Asia as a medicine to boost immunity and improve overall health, energy, and endurance. Chaga is gaining popularity in the Western world. Ugly in appearance, the Chaga mushroom is a fungus that grows primarily on birch trees in cold climates. With an appearance similar to burnt charcoal, it has been harvested for centuries as traditional medicine. Chaga mushroom has beneficial antioxidant properties. The antioxidant effects of the mushroom may be partly explained by its protection of cell components against free radicals. Chaga is a valuable supplement to inhibit oxidative stress in general.†
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Chaga (Cordyceps sinensis) Mushroom Mycelium Powder
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Widely recognized as an Antioxidant Superfood, Chaga helps to stimulate the most powerful antioxidant in the body, Superoxide Dismutase, which may help to protect against oxidative stress.†
- Studies suggest that Chaga can positively impact immunity by reducing long-term inflammatory stress.†
- Chaga stimulates white blood cells, which are known and essential for fighting off harmful bacteria or viruses.†
- Chaga mushroom has been found to have a positive effect on sports performance, helping to support stamina and endurance by supporting oxygen flow.† Exercise, especially intense or long-duration forms, creates a lot of free radicals in the body which can cause damage. The antioxidant properties of the Chaga mushroom have been observed to help to combat this.†
|Vitamin B12 is a member of the B-complex family of water-soluble vitamins. Vitamin B12 has numerous functions in the body including, stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function and the metabolism of homocysteine.† Low levels of vitamin B12 are often seen in vegetarians, as plant foods lack vitamin B12, and also in elderly people as their ability to absorb B12 from food is limited. The absorption of B12 requires a protein called intrinsic factor which is secreted by cells in the stomach. Elderly people secrete less intrinsic factor and therefore absorb less vitamin B12. Consuming a sublingual B12 lozenge helps avoid any problems with absorption as it is dissolved in the mouth, and the B12 is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This helps provide significant amounts of B12 without concern for GI absorption.
- Contains 1,000mcg of B12 as cyanocobalamin.
- The formula also contains 400mcg of folic acid and 300mcg of biotin.
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue.
- Great tasting cherry flavor.
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin is converted in the body to the active coenzyme forms methylcobalamin or adenosylcobalamin.†
- B12 and folic acid help convert homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels.†
- B12 helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- B12 is essential for the production of normal, healthy myelin; the fatty layer of insulation that protects the nervous system and supports its function.†
- Biotin along with B12 helps support fatty acid, amino acid, and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are required for healthy red blood cell production via normal DNA synthesis. Red blood cells are essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.†
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and which aids in B12 absorption.†
- Ideal for vegans, vegetarians, and elderly who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency.†
|Convert the food you eat into cellular energy† and give your body the healthy support it needs to get you through the day.
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.† Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.† Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.† Don't worry veggie friends, we've got you!
- Helps convert food into cellular energy†
- Essential for red blood cell formation†
- Supports normal function of the nervous system†
- Halal Formula
- Vegan Formula
|Vitamins D3 and K2 are both fat-soluble vitamins with similar structures that provide many various benefits to the body. However, when combined, these forms of the two vitamins focus mainly on helping to improve both bone health and cardiovascular health. The synergistic relationship helps to properly utilize calcium within the body, from the absorption to the binding of calcium to bones. Vitamin D3 plays a main role in regulating calcium metabolism by increasing intestinal calcium absorption. Vitamin K2 is essential for binding newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. Studies have shown that vitamin K2 is the more bioavailable form of the nutrient and influences bone building more powerfully than K1. The mechanism of action of Vitamins D3 and K2 not only enhances bone strength and structure but also helps to improve cardiovascular health by removing excess calcium from the bloodstream, limiting the chance of arteriosclerosis.†
- Contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D, and sourced from lanolin (vegetarian source).
- Contains Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), a soy-free form of Vitamin K2 that is sourced from chickpeas.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Free of the major food allergens – No Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, & Peanuts.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 support bone mineralization and lower fracture risk.†
- Vitamins D3 and K2 play a key role in supporting the cardiovascular system as well as blood sugar balance already within normal levels.†
- Vitamin K2 provides critical cardiovascular protection by helping to activate matrix
- GLA protein (MGP), an inhibitor of circulatory calcification.†
- Studies have shown that both Vitamins D3 and K2 are associated with a stronger immune function and help to balance the inflammatory response.†
- Vitamins D3 and K2 help to activate the carboxylation of osteocalcin, which properly supports a strong protein matrix for bone mineralization.†
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.†
- Supports the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†
There are no reviews yet.