|Content||Vitamins D3 and K2 are both fat-soluble vitamins with similar structures that provide many various benefits to the body. However, when combined, these forms of the two vitamins focus mainly on helping to improve both bone health and cardiovascular health. The synergistic relationship helps to properly utilize calcium within the body, from the absorption to the binding of calcium to bones. Vitamin D3 plays a main role in regulating calcium metabolism by increasing intestinal calcium absorption. Vitamin K2 is essential for binding newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. Studies have shown that vitamin K2 is the more bioavailable form of the nutrient and influences bone building more powerfully than K1. The mechanism of action of Vitamins D3 and K2 not only enhances bone strength and structure but also helps to improve cardiovascular health by removing excess calcium from the bloodstream, limiting the chance of arteriosclerosis.†
- Contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D, and sourced from lanolin (vegetarian source).
- Contains Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), a soy-free form of Vitamin K2 that is sourced from chickpeas.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Free of the major food allergens – No Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, & Peanuts.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 support bone mineralization and lower fracture risk.†
- Vitamins D3 and K2 play a key role in supporting the cardiovascular system as well as blood sugar balance already within normal levels.†
- Vitamin K2 provides critical cardiovascular protection by helping to activate matrix
- GLA protein (MGP), an inhibitor of circulatory calcification.†
- Studies have shown that both Vitamins D3 and K2 are associated with a stronger immune function and help to balance the inflammatory response.†
- Vitamins D3 and K2 help to activate the carboxylation of osteocalcin, which properly supports a strong protein matrix for bone mineralization.†
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.†
- Supports the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†
|Vitamin K is found in two primary forms: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2
(menaquinone). There are a few different menquinones, such as menaquinone 4 and menaquinone 7. The main difference between these forms is that K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer (allowing it to move beyond the liver into other tissues); whereas K1 is primarily utilized by the liver to make blood clotting factors. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health.†
- Menaquinone-7 is the most efficacious form of Vitamin K for bone and cardio health.
- The 45mcg dosage is the recommendation of leading vitamin K2 researchers. This dosage was also the highest consumption level of the patients in the landmark Rotterdam study: 50% reduction in deaths from cardiovascular disease.†
- Menaquinone-7 is made from an all-natural food source (fermented soy).
- Vegetarian product (including the capsule).
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) osteocalcin.†
- Osteocalcin helps to build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium.†
- Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength.†
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) MGP, which is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium that accumulates in arterial walls.†
- Vitamin K2 supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body.†
- Vitamin K2 helps support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†
|Aquamin® mineralized red algae is collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. It is rich in calcium, magnesium and more than 72 trace minerals. A growing body of evidence shows that Aquamin® helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.† Bone mineralization is further enhanced when taken with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.† Our Algae-Based Calcium formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.†
- Featuring Aquamin®, a premium, trademarked source of Icelandic mineralized red algae
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin D3 sourced from lichen
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin K2 (from natto)
- Contains 12 Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- Vegan approved formula
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- Promotes bone growth, density, and strength.†
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium, and increase bone mineralization†
- Vitamin D3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption). Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, several of which involve supporting bone health.†
- Aquamin® has shown the ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce NSAID use by up to 50%†
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is more biologically active than the more common form, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone).
- Vitamin K2 increases the body’s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the
bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.†
- Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.†
Calcium is vital for building strong bones and teeth, muscle function, release of hormones and enzymes, and assists nerves in transmitting impulses. Magnesium improves calcium absorption and plays an important role in cardiovascular health, mood, maintenance of bone mass and healthy tissue. Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus to help form teeth and bone. Contains: Vitamin D 5 MCG; Calcium 1000 mg; Magnesium 500 mg; Description: 90 Super Calcium Plus Tablets.
- Calcium is vital for building strong bones and teeth, muscle function, release of hormones and enzymes, and assists nerves in transmitting impulses.
- Magnesium also improves calcium absorption.
- Magnesium plays an important role in cardiovascular health, mood, maintenance of bone mass and healthy tissue.
- Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and helps form teeth and bone.
- Three easy-to-swallow tablets daily.
There are no reviews yet.