|Content||Statistics show that nearly 40 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder; the most common being insomnia. There are many causes of sleep disorders and many factors that contribute to their severity. The high incidence of stress and the impact of the stress of everyday life on sleep quality and quantity are well documented. Many individuals are looking for an all-natural, safe, and effective way to help them get the sleep they need. A major concern is that these individuals also want to avoid the feelings of sedation, drowsiness, and “morning-after” fatigue that often comes with taking many over-the-counter sleep aids. Our newly reformulated Sleep Support is a unique formula contain ing natural ingredients that help provide support for a good night’s sleep without unpleasant side effects.†
- Reformulated for greater efficacy.
- Features a higher, more effective dose of Suntheanine® brand of L-theanine.
- Provides melatonin, a hormone directly involved in normal, healthy sleep.
- Contains synergistic herbs Passionflower and Valerian from a world leader in European standardized herbs.
- Increased magnesium.
- Now includes vitamin B6 for synergistic support.
- Double-blind placebo-controlled human studies show Suntheanine® helps support a healthy response to stress, helps reduce nervous tension and promotes relaxation.†
- By supporting normal, healthy levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, L-theanine helps support sleep efficiency and quality. In addition, one may experience the mental state of being “refreshed” upon awakening.†
- Melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the brain helps regulate the “Wake/Sleep” cycle. Melatonin levels increase in the dark, preparing the body for sleep. Aging often leads to decreases in melatonin secretion which makes supplementation beneficial.†
- Passionflower helps provide support against stress and anxiety.† It also seems to play a role in supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels.† Studies show elevated cortisol levels interfere with normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Valerian has been studied for its role in helping to combat anxiety and minor sleep problems. Studies show valerian helps promote relaxation and contributes to an improvement in overall sleep quality without the noticeable sleep “hangover” that is common in individuals taking over-the-counter sleep aids.†
- Vitamin B6 is essential for the production and metabolism of neurotransmitters. The body requires vitamin B6 to synthesize serotonin from 5-HTP. The serotonin is then used to make melatonin, the hormone required for normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Magnesium is an essential mineral whose deficiency may contribute to anxiety, nervousness, and sleep disorders. This mineral helps relax the body and has a calming effect on the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, both of which help prepare the body for a restful and relaxing sleep.†
|As coenzymes (helping enzymes carry out chemical reactions), B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters, and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle, and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble, and therefore not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intake of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our B-Complex 100 provides high amounts of essential B-Complex vitamins.
- B-Complex 100 provides a high-potency, full-spectrum B-vitamin supplement which helps support many different biochemical and physiological processes.†
- Reliance’s B-complex contains USP-Grade nutrients and therefore meets strict standards for purity and potency.
- Vegetarian formula.
- Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.†
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, including homocysteine, which, when elevated, may increase one’s risk for heart disease.†
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism, and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.†
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose, and assists in cellular energy production.†
- Choline is needed to help support the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and serves as an important cofactor in healthy liver detoxification processes.†
- Inositol serves as a signaling molecule helping to “direct” cellular function, while PABA serves as a component of folic acid.†
|While it may not be a beautiful day, it always helps to get a little sunshine – even if it’s in the form of a gummy. Loaded with 2000 IU of Vitamin D these gummies support bone health and help boost your immune system. These gummies also have Vitamin D to help your body absorb Calcium and regulate the nervous system.||Free radicals are unstable molecules with an unpaired electron. Stable molecules have electrons in pairs in their chemical structure. When a free radical comes along, it “steals” an electron from a stable molecule to complete its chemical structure, but leaves behind another unstable molecule. Free radicals, once formed, can disrupt metabolic activity and cause damage to healthy cells. The uncontrolled production of free radicals is believed to contribute to many degenerative diseases. Antioxidants work together to help neutralize free radicals, therefore it is important to consume a variety of antioxidants. Our Super Antioxidant formula provides a synergistic combination of antioxidants that help neutralize a variety of free radicals.†
- Synergistic effects of several antioxidants in one formula.
- L-OptiZinc™, the most clinically studied form of zinc available, combined with copper for added antioxidant support.
- Coenzyme forms of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B6.
- Provides NAC and glutathione; both increase body levels of glutathione.
- Selenium is a trace mineral required for antioxidant protection.
- Fat-soluble antioxidants vitamin E and beta-carotene.
- Beta carotene and vitamin E are fat-soluble antioxidants which help protect the cell membrane and LDL (bad) cholesterol from oxidation.†
- Vitamin C is a potent water-soluble antioxidant that works in areas of the body such as the cellular fluid and blood. It protects connective tissue and supports healthy collagen production and stability.†
- Alpha-lipoic acid is called the “universal” antioxidant due to its ability to function as water and fat-soluble antioxidant. It also helps support healthy liver function and detoxification.†
- Glutathione is the body’s most powerful “natural” antioxidant, as the body has the ability to manufacture glutathione. Glutathione also helps regenerate (reduce) oxidized vitamin C and along with selenium is a component of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- NAC is very effective at increasing the liver’s production of glutathione.
- L-OptiZinc™ is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions. Zinc is an important component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) along with copper and manganese. This enzyme helps neutralize damaging superoxide free radicals.†
|Joint disease, mainly osteoarthritis is a potentially debilitating condition that affects the soft tissue matrix that “cushions” our joints. Joint health requires a complex interplay between nutrient availability, inflammation, and repair of articular cartilage and maintenance of the synovial fluid. To help support the structural integrity of joint cartilage, Glucosamine and MSM both offer significant benefits. Glucosamine is an integral component of healthy joint tissue while, OptiMSM® provides a synergistic benefit, as it is a source of sulfur, a trace mineral that is an important structural component of joint cartilage. We use the highest quality raw materials that are identical to those used in the major clinical trials.
- Patented GlucosaGreen® brand of shellfish-free glucosamine.
- Manufactured via a fermentation process using dextrose from non-GMO corn.
- Fully reacted glucosamine sulfate.
- OptiMSM® from Bergstrom Nutrition is the only MSM that is manufactured in a dedicated facility in the USA. OptiMSM® is triple distilled and guaranteed free of impurities which may impact the efficacy of MSM. Backed by human clinical studies.
- Glucosamine sulfate helps support the production, and limits the breakdown of, proteoglycans – a class of compounds that make up the cartilage matrix of joint tissue.†
- Clinical studies demonstrate the efficacy and safety of glucosamine sulfate in helping to support the cartilage matrix of joints, particularly the knee joint.†
- OptiMSM® contains naturally occurring organic sulfur which supports the formation of healthy tissue including bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons as well as helping to support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- OptiMSM® as a sulfur-containing compound has been shown in several peer-reviewed studies to help support the structure of joint tissue. This stability allows for improved joint function.†
|The KHV Health Chewable Zinc with Vitamin C tablets are a deliciously simple way to treat your body to immune and antioxidant support. These = chews boast a blend of zinc and vitamin C to support your immune system while helping to defend against free radicals.
Even better? These chewable tablets take convenience to the next level. Adults and children aged 4 years and older only need to take one tablet per day.|
There are no reviews yet.