|Content||Want to Kiss your blood sugar concerns goodbye? Check out our NEW and IMPROVED BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA by KHV Nutritional Health Research, With a NON-GMO and HALAL Formula This all-star lineup of heavy hitters promotes healthy cholesterol levels and shields against oxidative damage. The 17 premium quality scientifically proven ingredients in Doctor-Approved BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA supports healthy blood sugar levels and boosts your energy levels naturally!
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Biotin, Magnesium (as citrate), Zinc (as citrate), Manganese (as amino acid chelate), Chromium (as picolinate), 25 mg L-Taurine, 50 mg Ceylon Cinnamon (bark), 50 mg DGL Licorice Extract (root), 10 mg Cayenne Pepper (fruit), 50 mg Bitter Melon (fruit), 50 mg Guggul (fruit), 25 mg Yarrow (root), 25mg Mulberry (leaf).
DID YOU KNOW THAT OVER 100 MILLION AMERICANS WORRY ABOUT THEIR BLOOD SUGAR?
So it’s important to ask yourself, Do I experience...?:
- Constant mid-day crashes and sudden fatigue
- Increase skin and vaginal infections
Support healthy blood glucose levels with the help of Doctor-Approved BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA. Our NEW and IMPROVED formula’s 17 botanicals and nutrients stand head and shoulders above the crowd. Full-spectrum support strategically engineered to boost your body’s natural glucose sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels!
BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA by KHV Nutritional Health Research is made using only superior quality natural ingredients where every batch is tested for purity and potency.
Men and women LOVE using BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA to help…
- Loss of hair on lower legs
- MAINTAIN HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
- FIGHT AGAINST FREE RADICAL ATTACK
- SHIELD AGAINST DAMAGING OXIDATION
- ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL FAT-BURNING METABOLISM
- PROMOTE HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
- SUPPORT HEALTHY FLEXIBLE BLOOD VESSELS
- SUPPORT ENZYME METABOLISM
- IMPROVE GLUCOSE SENSITIVITY
- SUPPORT GLUCOSE ENZYME ACTIVITY
- IMPROVE GLUCOSE HORMONE PRODUCTION AND METABOLISM
- INCREASES GLUCOSE PRODUCTION FROM NON-CARB SOURCES
- SLOWS CARBOHYDRATE BREAKDOWN
- REDUCE APPETITE AND CRAVINGS
- RESTORE HEALTHY KIDNEY FUNCITONS
- PROTECT MEMORIES AND COGNITION
Today’s unhealthy foods overwhelm your blood with sugar, which “rusts” your cells, tissues, and organs with oxidation! But now you can help shield against “sugar rust” with the power of CHROMIUM. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance chromium with the following ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels:
- PROMOTES HEALTHY IMMUNITY MARKER LEVELS
VITAMIN C – Fights free radical damage, supports blood vessel function, and helps balance blood glucose levels.* One study published in the journal Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, reported that Vitamin C people with impaired glucose metabolism helped reduce glucose spikes after meals by a whopping 36%!*
VITAMIN E – Studies show vitamin E shows favorable effects on oxidative stress. And Vitamin E, together with Vitamin C, help improve fasting blood sugar.*
MAGNESIUM – Magnesium is a mighty manipulator in many enzyme and metabolic processes.* * It’s also vital for healthy glucose sensitivity.*
MANGANESE – Manganese is critical to support healthy blood sugar!* Strong evidence suggests Manganese is a cofactor for several enzymes involved in glucose metabolism.*
ZINC – Zinc you can’t go wrong with this wonderous element! Studies suggest Zinc plays an important role in glucose hormone metabolism and lowers blood sugar levels.*
CHROMIUM – Chromium is truly a unique element that shields tissue and organs from oxidative damage. It helps decrease glucose levels.* Studies show that regular use of Chromium improves the body’s response to glucose hormone.*
GYMNEMA LEAF EXTRACT – This ancient Ayurvedic remedy helps reduce sugar cravings! Gymnemic acid blocks sugar receptors on your taste buds.* It blocks intestinal receptors from absorbing sugar, lowering post-meal sugar levels.* Researchers believe long-term use could aid blood sugar level control.* *
L-TAURINE – L-Taurine helps balance blood glucose to healthy levels.* A deficiency of Taurine is common with glucose metabolism impairment. Studies show Taurine significantly decreased blood glucose levels by increasing C-peptide levels and pancreatic secretion.*
CEYLON CINNAMON (BARK) – This delightful spice naturally lowers blood glucose levels, reduces appetite, and improves blood cholesterol levels.*
DGL LICORICE EXTRACT (ROOT) – Delicious licorice helps balance blood glucose levels, restore renal function, promote weight loss, and improve antioxidant capacity.* DGL is the safer form of Licorice for long-term use that has less interactions with medical conditions or medications.*
BANABA LEAF EXTRACT – Studies date back to the 1940s, as Banaba has been used in folk remedies for blood sugar control. Researchers found ellagitannins and specifically, corosolic acid decreases blood sugar levels within 60 minutes! It also aids healthy blood fats levels, improves cellular uptake of glucose, and hampers carb breakdown.*
CAYENNE PEPPER (FRUIT) – Researchers suspect that it’s the spicy component of this pepper that helps lower blood sugar levels.*
BITTER MELON (FRUIT) – This bumpy cucumber-looking fruit contains 3 substances that help lower blood glucose levels.* It acts like as a glucose hormone, escorting glucose into cells for energy production. It aids glucose utilization and helps move it to your liver, muscles, and fat. And it’s great for weight management as it helps suppresses appetite.* *
GUGGUL (FRUIT) – This ancient tree regulates healthy blood sugar levels, improves glucose hormone production, and reduces cholesterol and lipid levels.*
YARROW (ROOT) – This pretty flower dramatically reduces haywire immunity related to unbalanced blood sugar, increases glucose hormones, and lowers glucose levels.*
MULBERRY LEAF (LEAF) – Mulberry leaf extract significantly reduces total blood glucose levels.*
If unbalanced blood sugar is getting you down then you’ve come to the right place. BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA by PureHealth Research is jam-packed with 17 strategic nutrients each targeted to balance glucose levels and increase glucose sensitivity. And each ingredient has been scientifically proven to help support healthy blood glucose so you can concentrate on more important things, like having fun with loved ones!
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsules 1 to 3 times daily. For best results, take with 6-8 oz of water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- VITAMIN C: This mighty antioxidant fights free radical damage, supports blood vessel function and helps balance blood glucose levels
- VITAMIN E: Studies prove vitamin E has favorable effects on oxidative stress and other health benefits
- MULBERRY LEAF: Helps regulate healthy blood sugar and related hormone levels
- BITTER MELON: Acts like glucose hormone, which helps bring glucose into the cells to create natural energy. It also has antioxidant properties which help protect cells from free radical damage
|What if you could bottle sunlight and all the health benefits that come from healthy sun exposure? KHV HEALTH Vitamin D3 and K2 is the perfect coupling of Vitamin D3 — a master-nutrient required for hundreds of bodily functions — together with Vitamin K2, it’s a perfect match. Together they ensure that calcium is not just properly absorbed, but delivered where it needs to go. We’ve sourced our D3 from lanolin, and our K2 from natto (a traditional Japanese fermented food) to bring you this powerful bone, immune system, and cardiovascular health supplement. HALAL/VEGETARIAN FORMULA.||Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level can be difficult for some people, particularly those with a genetic tendency toward high blood cholesterol levels. The right nutraceuticals along with a healthy diet and exercise program can have a significant impact on cholesterol levels, which in turn can reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease.† Cholesterol Support is a synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other nutraceuticals designed to help support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.† We use several patented and trademarked ingredients as these ingredients typically have a significant amount of scientific studies to support their efficacy and safety.†
- 5 Trademarked Ingredients: ChromeMate®, Policosanol Plus®, Corowise®, SoyLife®, Pantesin®.
- Policosanol Plus® – is a patented form of policosanol derived from rice bran wax.
- Corowise® – brand of plant sterols has been clinically studied in individuals with elevated cholesterol.
- Soylife® isoflavones – have been studied for its ability to help support healthy cholesterol levels.†
- Pantesin® – brand of pantethine has been shown to support cholesterol metabolism.†
- ChromeMate® – brand chromium consists of chromium bound to niacin, two nutrients essential for cholesterol and fat metabolism.†
- Folic acid, B12, and B6 for added support.†
- Tocotrienols are a form of vitamin E that helps support cholesterol metabolism.†
- Phosphatidylcholine, oat bran, garlic, grape seed extract, and artichoke are added for their synergistic effects.
- Policosanol Plus® helps support healthy cholesterol levels.† Although the exact mechanism of how it works is not known, it is believed to affect cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
- Corowise® plant sterols share a similar chemical structure to cholesterol and therefore help compete with cholesterol for intestinal absorption. This results in less cholesterol getting into the blood.†
- Tocotrienols are believed to support normal, healthy cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
- Vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid help promote cardiovascular health by supporting normal, healthy levels of homocysteine in the blood.†
- Niacin, pantethine, and chromium are added for their ability to help promote cardiovascular health by promoting normal, healthy cholesterol and fat metabolism.†
|In order to remain in good health, our bodies must maintain a homeostatic balance of blood pressure within a general range. When blood pressure is consistently above the normal range, there is an increased risk for chronic diseases associated with the cardiovascular system, brain, kidney, and other important organs and tissues. Risk factors include poor diet (high intake of sodium and fat), genetics, and lack of exercise. The average American lifestyle has lead to millions of Americans having elevated blood pressure and an increased incidence of chronic diseases associated with high blood pressure. Blood Pressure Support supplies potent nutrients and herbs to help maintain normal, healthy blood pressure.†
- Features a very high potency (600mg) of European Hawthorn berry extract which is the most clinically-tested hawthorn in the world.
- Offers a high potency (600mg) of magnesium.
- 300mg of taurine.
- Features Forslean® brand coleus forskohlii extract made by Sabinsa Corporation. Forslean® is the only coleus forskohlii supported by a U.S. patent.
- Magnesium is critical for the relaxation of the smooth muscle that makes up the structure of blood vessels. It is also important for maintaining a healthy balance of sodium and potassium. Both of these functions help support normal, healthy blood pressure.†
- Clinical studies show that hawthorn has a powerful effect on the maintenance of normal, healthy blood pressure by helping to relax blood vessels.†
- The active ingredient in Coleus forskohlii, forskolin, increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), which is important for supporting healthy blood pressure and the overall efficiency of heart function.†
- Studies show taurine is important for normal, healthy blood pressure, heart muscle contraction, and helping to maintain overall heart function.†
- Hops have a calming effect on the central nervous system which helps support normal, healthy blood pressure, particularly during times of physical and mental stress.†
|As coenzymes (helping enzymes carry out chemical reactions), B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters, and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle, and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble, and therefore not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intake of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our B-Complex 100 provides high amounts of essential B-Complex vitamins.
- B-Complex 100 provides a high-potency, full-spectrum B-vitamin supplement which helps support many different biochemical and physiological processes.†
- Reliance’s B-complex contains USP-Grade nutrients and therefore meets strict standards for purity and potency.
- Vegetarian formula.
- Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.†
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, including homocysteine, which, when elevated, may increase one’s risk for heart disease.†
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism, and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.†
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose, and assists in cellular energy production.†
- Choline is needed to help support the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and serves as an important cofactor in healthy liver detoxification processes.†
- Inositol serves as a signaling molecule helping to “direct” cellular function, while PABA serves as a component of folic acid.†
There are no reviews yet.