|Content||Vitamin K is found in two primary forms: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2
(menaquinone). There are a few different menquinones, such as menaquinone 4 and menaquinone 7. The main difference between these forms is that K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer (allowing it to move beyond the liver into other tissues); whereas K1 is primarily utilized by the liver to make blood clotting factors. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health.†
- Menaquinone-7 is the most efficacious form of Vitamin K for bone and cardio health.
- The 45mcg dosage is the recommendation of leading vitamin K2 researchers. This dosage was also the highest consumption level of the patients in the landmark Rotterdam study: 50% reduction in deaths from cardiovascular disease.†
- Menaquinone-7 is made from an all-natural food source (fermented soy).
- Vegetarian product (including the capsule).
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) osteocalcin.†
- Osteocalcin helps to build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium.†
- Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength.†
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) MGP, which is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium that accumulates in arterial walls.†
- Vitamin K2 supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body.†
- Vitamin K2 helps support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†
|Want to Kiss your blood sugar concerns goodbye? Check out our NEW and IMPROVED BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA by KHV Nutritional Health Research, With a NON-GMO and HALAL Formula This all-star lineup of heavy hitters promotes healthy cholesterol levels and shields against oxidative damage. The 17 premium quality scientifically proven ingredients in Doctor-Approved BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA supports healthy blood sugar levels and boosts your energy levels naturally!
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Biotin, Magnesium (as citrate), Zinc (as citrate), Manganese (as amino acid chelate), Chromium (as picolinate), 25 mg L-Taurine, 50 mg Ceylon Cinnamon (bark), 50 mg DGL Licorice Extract (root), 10 mg Cayenne Pepper (fruit), 50 mg Bitter Melon (fruit), 50 mg Guggul (fruit), 25 mg Yarrow (root), 25mg Mulberry (leaf).
DID YOU KNOW THAT OVER 100 MILLION AMERICANS WORRY ABOUT THEIR BLOOD SUGAR?
So it’s important to ask yourself, Do I experience...?:
- Constant mid-day crashes and sudden fatigue
- Increase skin and vaginal infections
Support healthy blood glucose levels with the help of Doctor-Approved BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA. Our NEW and IMPROVED formula’s 17 botanicals and nutrients stand head and shoulders above the crowd. Full-spectrum support strategically engineered to boost your body’s natural glucose sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels!
BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA by KHV Nutritional Health Research is made using only superior quality natural ingredients where every batch is tested for purity and potency.
Men and women LOVE using BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA to help…
- Loss of hair on lower legs
- MAINTAIN HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
- FIGHT AGAINST FREE RADICAL ATTACK
- SHIELD AGAINST DAMAGING OXIDATION
- ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL FAT-BURNING METABOLISM
- PROMOTE HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
- SUPPORT HEALTHY FLEXIBLE BLOOD VESSELS
- SUPPORT ENZYME METABOLISM
- IMPROVE GLUCOSE SENSITIVITY
- SUPPORT GLUCOSE ENZYME ACTIVITY
- IMPROVE GLUCOSE HORMONE PRODUCTION AND METABOLISM
- INCREASES GLUCOSE PRODUCTION FROM NON-CARB SOURCES
- SLOWS CARBOHYDRATE BREAKDOWN
- REDUCE APPETITE AND CRAVINGS
- RESTORE HEALTHY KIDNEY FUNCITONS
- PROTECT MEMORIES AND COGNITION
Today’s unhealthy foods overwhelm your blood with sugar, which “rusts” your cells, tissues, and organs with oxidation! But now you can help shield against “sugar rust” with the power of CHROMIUM. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance chromium with the following ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels:
- PROMOTES HEALTHY IMMUNITY MARKER LEVELS
VITAMIN C – Fights free radical damage, supports blood vessel function, and helps balance blood glucose levels.* One study published in the journal Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, reported that Vitamin C people with impaired glucose metabolism helped reduce glucose spikes after meals by a whopping 36%!*
VITAMIN E – Studies show vitamin E shows favorable effects on oxidative stress. And Vitamin E, together with Vitamin C, help improve fasting blood sugar.*
MAGNESIUM – Magnesium is a mighty manipulator in many enzyme and metabolic processes.* * It’s also vital for healthy glucose sensitivity.*
MANGANESE – Manganese is critical to support healthy blood sugar!* Strong evidence suggests Manganese is a cofactor for several enzymes involved in glucose metabolism.*
ZINC – Zinc you can’t go wrong with this wonderous element! Studies suggest Zinc plays an important role in glucose hormone metabolism and lowers blood sugar levels.*
CHROMIUM – Chromium is truly a unique element that shields tissue and organs from oxidative damage. It helps decrease glucose levels.* Studies show that regular use of Chromium improves the body’s response to glucose hormone.*
GYMNEMA LEAF EXTRACT – This ancient Ayurvedic remedy helps reduce sugar cravings! Gymnemic acid blocks sugar receptors on your taste buds.* It blocks intestinal receptors from absorbing sugar, lowering post-meal sugar levels.* Researchers believe long-term use could aid blood sugar level control.* *
L-TAURINE – L-Taurine helps balance blood glucose to healthy levels.* A deficiency of Taurine is common with glucose metabolism impairment. Studies show Taurine significantly decreased blood glucose levels by increasing C-peptide levels and pancreatic secretion.*
CEYLON CINNAMON (BARK) – This delightful spice naturally lowers blood glucose levels, reduces appetite, and improves blood cholesterol levels.*
DGL LICORICE EXTRACT (ROOT) – Delicious licorice helps balance blood glucose levels, restore renal function, promote weight loss, and improve antioxidant capacity.* DGL is the safer form of Licorice for long-term use that has less interactions with medical conditions or medications.*
BANABA LEAF EXTRACT – Studies date back to the 1940s, as Banaba has been used in folk remedies for blood sugar control. Researchers found ellagitannins and specifically, corosolic acid decreases blood sugar levels within 60 minutes! It also aids healthy blood fats levels, improves cellular uptake of glucose, and hampers carb breakdown.*
CAYENNE PEPPER (FRUIT) – Researchers suspect that it’s the spicy component of this pepper that helps lower blood sugar levels.*
BITTER MELON (FRUIT) – This bumpy cucumber-looking fruit contains 3 substances that help lower blood glucose levels.* It acts like as a glucose hormone, escorting glucose into cells for energy production. It aids glucose utilization and helps move it to your liver, muscles, and fat. And it’s great for weight management as it helps suppresses appetite.* *
GUGGUL (FRUIT) – This ancient tree regulates healthy blood sugar levels, improves glucose hormone production, and reduces cholesterol and lipid levels.*
YARROW (ROOT) – This pretty flower dramatically reduces haywire immunity related to unbalanced blood sugar, increases glucose hormones, and lowers glucose levels.*
MULBERRY LEAF (LEAF) – Mulberry leaf extract significantly reduces total blood glucose levels.*
If unbalanced blood sugar is getting you down then you’ve come to the right place. BLOOD SUGAR FORMULA by PureHealth Research is jam-packed with 17 strategic nutrients each targeted to balance glucose levels and increase glucose sensitivity. And each ingredient has been scientifically proven to help support healthy blood glucose so you can concentrate on more important things, like having fun with loved ones!
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsules 1 to 3 times daily. For best results, take with 6-8 oz of water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- VITAMIN C: This mighty antioxidant fights free radical damage, supports blood vessel function and helps balance blood glucose levels
- VITAMIN E: Studies prove vitamin E has favorable effects on oxidative stress and other health benefits
- MULBERRY LEAF: Helps regulate healthy blood sugar and related hormone levels
- BITTER MELON: Acts like glucose hormone, which helps bring glucose into the cells to create natural energy. It also has antioxidant properties which help protect cells from free radical damage
|The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous biochemical and physiological processes. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the two primary types of bone cells involved in maintaining skeletal structure. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone mineralization (building new bone). Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve “old” bone tissue into calcium and other components, some of which may be reused by the body. The balance of building and breaking down bone involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, hormones, and other biochemicals. Our Calcium/Magnesium Citrate formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining a strong, healthy bone structure.†
- Provides calcium as citrate and hydroxyapatite.
- Contains magnesium as citrate and oxide, both forms are well absorbed and utilized by the body.
- Vitamin D and K added for their role in supporting healthy bone structure.†
- Boron is an important trace mineral that plays a role in supporting the hormonal processes involved in bone health.†
- Betaine hydrochloride to support mineral absorption.†
- Promotes bone growth, density, and strength.†
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- Calcium citrate and hydroxyapatite provide two highly bioavailable forms of calcium for supporting the normal, healthy structure of bone tissue.†
- Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium and magnesium oxide contains a very high level of elemental magnesium. Both provide structural support for bone health, and magnesium is a cofactor for many important biochemical processes in the body.†
- Vitamin D 3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from bone (bone resorption). Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, several of which involve supporting bone health.†
- Vitamin K helps activate specific proteins that help bind to calcium (osteocalcin) and helps maintain normal, healthy levels of calcium within the blood vessels (Matrix GLA protein); helping ensure calcium remains within bone tissue.†
- Boron is an essential trace mineral required for various hormonal process that impacts bone health and helps support the functions of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D.†
- Betaine hydrochloride is added for its ability to help contribute to a low pH (high acidity) environment which is conducive to calcium absorption.†
|Aquamin® mineralized red algae is collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. It is rich in calcium, magnesium and more than 72 trace minerals. A growing body of evidence shows that Aquamin® helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.† Bone mineralization is further enhanced when taken with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.† Our Algae-Based Calcium formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.†
- Featuring Aquamin®, a premium, trademarked source of Icelandic mineralized red algae
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin D3 sourced from lichen
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin K2 (from natto)
- Contains 12 Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- Vegan approved formula
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- Promotes bone growth, density, and strength.†
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium, and increase bone mineralization†
- Vitamin D3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption). Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, several of which involve supporting bone health.†
- Aquamin® has shown the ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce NSAID use by up to 50%†
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is more biologically active than the more common form, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone).
- Vitamin K2 increases the body’s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the
bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.†
- Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.†
|Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level can be difficult for some people, particularly those with a genetic tendency toward high blood cholesterol levels. The right nutraceuticals along with a healthy diet and exercise program can have a significant impact on cholesterol levels, which in turn can reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease.† Cholesterol Support is a synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other nutraceuticals designed to help support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.† We use several patented and trademarked ingredients as these ingredients typically have a significant amount of scientific studies to support their efficacy and safety.†
- 5 Trademarked Ingredients: ChromeMate®, Policosanol Plus®, Corowise®, SoyLife®, Pantesin®.
- Policosanol Plus® – is a patented form of policosanol derived from rice bran wax.
- Corowise® – brand of plant sterols has been clinically studied in individuals with elevated cholesterol.
- Soylife® isoflavones – have been studied for its ability to help support healthy cholesterol levels.†
- Pantesin® – brand of pantethine has been shown to support cholesterol metabolism.†
- ChromeMate® – brand chromium consists of chromium bound to niacin, two nutrients essential for cholesterol and fat metabolism.†
- Folic acid, B12, and B6 for added support.†
- Tocotrienols are a form of vitamin E that helps support cholesterol metabolism.†
- Phosphatidylcholine, oat bran, garlic, grape seed extract, and artichoke are added for their synergistic effects.
- Policosanol Plus® helps support healthy cholesterol levels.† Although the exact mechanism of how it works is not known, it is believed to affect cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
- Corowise® plant sterols share a similar chemical structure to cholesterol and therefore help compete with cholesterol for intestinal absorption. This results in less cholesterol getting into the blood.†
- Tocotrienols are believed to support normal, healthy cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
- Vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid help promote cardiovascular health by supporting normal, healthy levels of homocysteine in the blood.†
- Niacin, pantethine, and chromium are added for their ability to help promote cardiovascular health by promoting normal, healthy cholesterol and fat metabolism.†
There are no reviews yet.