|Content||Supports Bone Health**
Many factors contribute to the development of osteoporosis including sex, race, age, and hormonal status. Caucasian women of northern European ancestry and Asian women in their bone forming years (teens and young adults), have a higher risk of developing osteoporosis. American women of African heritage have the lowest incidence of osteoporotic fracture. It's important to remember that everyone loses bone mass with age. Regular exercise, a healthy diet and adequate Calcium intake helps maintain good bone health and may reduce the high risk of osteoporosis later in life, especially for teens and young adult Caucasian and Asian women. A total dietary intake above 2,000 mg has no further known benefit to bone health.||What if you could bottle sunlight and all the health benefits that come from healthy sun exposure? KHV HEALTH Vitamin D3 and K2 is the perfect coupling of Vitamin D3 — a master-nutrient required for hundreds of bodily functions — together with Vitamin K2, it’s a perfect match. Together they ensure that calcium is not just properly absorbed, but delivered where it needs to go. We’ve sourced our D3 from lanolin, and our K2 from natto (a traditional Japanese fermented food) to bring you this powerful bone, immune system, and cardiovascular health supplement. HALAL/VEGETARIAN FORMULA.|
Calcium is vital for building strong bones and teeth, muscle function, release of hormones and enzymes, and assists nerves in transmitting impulses. Magnesium improves calcium absorption and plays an important role in cardiovascular health, mood, maintenance of bone mass and healthy tissue. Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus to help form teeth and bone. Contains: Vitamin D 5 MCG; Calcium 1000 mg; Magnesium 500 mg; Description: 90 Super Calcium Plus Tablets.
- Calcium is vital for building strong bones and teeth, muscle function, release of hormones and enzymes, and assists nerves in transmitting impulses.
- Magnesium also improves calcium absorption.
- Magnesium plays an important role in cardiovascular health, mood, maintenance of bone mass and healthy tissue.
- Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and helps form teeth and bone.
- Three easy-to-swallow tablets daily.
|Aquamin® mineralized red algae is collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. It is rich in calcium, magnesium and more than 72 trace minerals. A growing body of evidence shows that Aquamin® helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.† Bone mineralization is further enhanced when taken with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.† Our Algae-Based Calcium formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.†
- Featuring Aquamin®, a premium, trademarked source of Icelandic mineralized red algae
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin D3 sourced from lichen
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin K2 (from natto)
- Contains 12 Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- Vegan approved formula
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- Promotes bone growth, density, and strength.†
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium, and increase bone mineralization†
- Vitamin D3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption). Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, several of which involve supporting bone health.†
- Aquamin® has shown the ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce NSAID use by up to 50%†
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is more biologically active than the more common form, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone).
- Vitamin K2 increases the body’s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the
bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.†
- Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.†
|Vitamin K is found in two primary forms: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2
(menaquinone). There are a few different menquinones, such as menaquinone 4 and menaquinone 7. The main difference between these forms is that K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer (allowing it to move beyond the liver into other tissues); whereas K1 is primarily utilized by the liver to make blood clotting factors. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health.†
- Menaquinone-7 is the most efficacious form of Vitamin K for bone and cardio health.
- The 45mcg dosage is the recommendation of leading vitamin K2 researchers. This dosage was also the highest consumption level of the patients in the landmark Rotterdam study: 50% reduction in deaths from cardiovascular disease.†
- Menaquinone-7 is made from an all-natural food source (fermented soy).
- Vegetarian product (including the capsule).
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) osteocalcin.†
- Osteocalcin helps to build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium.†
- Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength.†
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) MGP, which is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium that accumulates in arterial walls.†
- Vitamin K2 supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body.†
- Vitamin K2 helps support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†
There are no reviews yet.